Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Best Day of the Boys Lives




Back over Thanksgiving of 2007 my parents came to visit and to spend the holiday with our family. Prior to their arrival, my Dad mentioned that he wanted to take the boys and Adam to the Thanksgiving Day game at Texas stadium. Thanks to Ebay and a gracious :) season ticket holder, Dad was able to purchase 4 tickets on the 40 yard line, 23 rows up, on the Cowboys side line. Matthew and Nicholas had no idea that this was even in the realm of possibility because tickets are not easy to come by here in Dallas. Needless to say Grandpa surprised them, they nearly passed out with joy and they could barely sleep that night. Now being the mother that I am...I made sure that my boys were decked out for their National Debut on the Jumbo Tron at Texas Stadium. They apparently were like royalty. Random people took their picture with them, they were high-fived everywhere and they made their way on to the Jumbo Tron. It will be a memory they will always cherish having spent that time with their Grandpa and Dad

2 comments:

Rasheta Family said...

So ironic that the day you started a blog I had a talk with Adam about how he won't blog or even look at mine! I am so glad you started one. Put a link of mine on yours! Can't wait to see more of your life on here. Love ya. Anissa

Aaron and Mandy said...

Yeah - I am so glad to FINALLY see those pictures as big as life. Kalvin, Sage and I had a blast looking at them. Cheers, Mandy