Thursday, May 15, 2008

11022 Yorkshire Lane




The front of our home

Swing driveway for basketball and skateboarding!

Kitchen from the family room

Family room from kitchen

Spiral staircase! Can't wait till Christmas


Yeah!!! We are finally settling into our new home in Frisco, Texas. After months of waiting for our home in Vegas to sell, it did and we bought an inventory home here in Texas. We signed the docs and were in three weeks later. Talk about a quick move. We love the fact that our boys can finally start planting their roots and making new friends in the neighborhood and at school. They have been real troopers with regards to this relocation. We've had our ups and downs but for the most part we have survived. The school that they attend is Pink Elementary and is within walking distance from our home. The Middle school is directly adjacent and the High School is just around the corner. Not to mention that a new church building should be ready by the new school year:)
I posted some pictures of our home due to the fact that my dear friends and family keep hounding me about it. So here is to all the castle and palace remarks!!:) You know who you are!

6 comments:

Owen said...

WOW your majesty! This palace is the bomb! What a beautiful, beautiful place to call home Aimee!! Looks like you may need a butler for sure! Can't wait til I see you on lifestyles of the rich and famous...Donna said you're gonna be on it next month!

Donna said...

Princess Aimee and her castle!! Must be rough....SNOB!! Seriously, your home is beautiful and you all deserve every bit of it...can't wait to see it in person.

PS GO LAKERS!

Aaron and Mandy said...

AHHH The Duchess of Yorkshire. Can I still be your friend now that you are royalty? Seriously princess....you deserve every bit of that castle. Butler aside, have fun cleaning! teehee. Cheers, Mandy

Rasheta Family said...

I love your house! BEautiful floor, colors, everything. Can't wait to see it. Are all the bedrooms upstairs. Mine are and it bugs me a little.
How is the running going?

Rheads said...

WOW...Welcome Home! It's beautiful! I am so happy for you that things are going so well!

It wonderful to hear from you! I'd love to chat and catch up! It's been too long!

The Giffs said...

Aimee! This is Leslie. I found you through Julee Sanchez. Your family is so cute. I love your mansion. I don't have a blog yet but email me at garnles@verizon.net. (I'm using my sister Natalie's username to post this comment since I am not a user yet)